Ways to Give
Your support matters!
Thank you for your interest in supporting Community Day School. Like all independent schools, we depend upon the generosity of our community to sustain and advance the mission of the school. There are many ways that alumni, parents, grandparents, parents of alumni, and friends can take an active role in fostering the school’s mission and ensuring the best possible educational environment for students and faculty.
Community Day School fundraising initiatives consist of several ongoing programs:
- The Annual Fund— provides essential revenue for the operating budget focusing on the key priorities of the school. The Annual Fund is comprised of unrestricted and designated gifts in support of the operating budget donated by Alumni, Parents, Grandparents, Parents of Alumni and Friends to the school.
- One Community Fund—a series of events sponsored throughout the year that directly support diversity at Community Day School.
- Major Gifts and Planned Giving— provide capital and endowment support to Community Day through outright gifts, bequests, annuities, and other planned giving vehicles.
- In Honor and Memorial Gifts made in honor of loved ones are sincere reminders to friends and family of how much you care and a perfect way to support our school.
- Holocaust Fruit Tree Orchard Garden — this project is supported by a lead donation from Betty and Ed Rosenthal through the Marie Cohen Hadida Community Remember Me Orchard Fund.
To learn more please contact:
Community Outreach and Advancement