Community Day School's administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for the 2017-2018 school year. In preparation for the start of the new year, we have begun the priority re-enrollment period for student who currently attend CDS. The priority re-enrollment period runs from March 12 through April 2.
We are excited to share that Community Day School is implementing a paperless, online system for our admissions and re-enrollment processes. All paperwork, including the payment plan set-up and financial aid application, are integrated online. In order to complete the online re-enrollment process, you will access ParentsWeb through your existing login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child/ren.
The Family Information screen will look like this