A National Model
Hershorin Schiff Community Day is the future of Jewish education and day schools. It breaks down walls and encourages tolerance and inclusivity and the Jewish spirit ... I am confident this will be a model for others around the country.
Rabbi Meir Azari , The Daniel Centers for Progressive Judaism
Community Day School has garnered international acclaim for its unique approach to Jewish education and has become one of the fastest-growing Jewish day schools in the United States. We are proud to have been approached by foundations and civic leaders in Seattle, Dayton and Tampa/St.Pete to serve as a national model for revitalizing communities through Jewish education.
- What makes Hershorin Schiff Community Day School a Jewish day school?
- Is there a strong Judaics curriculum at Community Day School?
- Does non-Jewish diversity detract from the Jewishness of the school?
- Why is pluralism so critical to the school's mission?
- Is Hebrew taught at Community Day School?
- What is the relationship of Community Day School to Israel?
- Will the school serve as a model for other Jewish communities?