tours of Community Day School
are available by appointment only.
Please email the Admissions Office to schedule your visit.
We look forward to meeting you!
Every Family is Unique
Our admissions process reflects our school's belief that every child is unique and every family is different. Our personalized approach works carefully with each family individually to determine if Community Day School is the best fit and to ensure that financial circumstance is never a barrier for qualified students.
Admissions Process Overview
- Tour: The first step in our admissions process is for your family to tour the school. Tours are available Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm*. We recommend preschool families tour between 9:15am and noon. Please click here to schedule a tour.
- *Arrangements can be made for evening and early morning tours.
- Application: The next step in our admissions process is completion of an online application. The application packet can be found at Admissions Online
- Shadow Day/Classroom visit: After applying, your child is scheduled for a shadow day during which they part of the class.
- Admissions Determination: K-8 student’s application are considered by the admissions review committee.
- Enrollment: Once a student is accepted for admission, the next step toward enrollment is to complete the online enrollment packet.
Please feel to contact the Admissions Office with any questions regarding admission to Community Day School or to arrange a tour.