Every Family is Unique
Our admissions process reflects our school's belief that every child is unique and every family is different. Our personalized approach works carefully with each family individually to determine if Community Day School is the best fit and to ensure that financial circumstance is never a barrier for qualified students.
To inquire about our program or to arrange a tour, please use our online inquiry and scheduler tool or call our front office at 941-552-2770.
Admissions Process Overview
- Tour: The first step in our admissions process is for your family to tour the school. Tours are available Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm*. We recommend preschool families tour between 9:15am and noon. Please click here to schedule a tour.
- *Arrangements can be made for evening and early morning tours.
- Application: The next step in our admissions process is completion of an online application. The application packet can be found at Admissions Online
- Shadow Day/Classroom visit: After applying, your child is scheduled for a shadow day during which they part of the class.
- Admissions Determination: K-8 student’s application are considered by the admissions review committee.
- Enrollment: Once a student is accepted for admission, the next step toward enrollment is to complete the online enrollment packet.
Please feel to contact the Admissions Office with any questions regarding admission to Community Day School or to arrange a tour.
Our school welcomes all children and families, regardless of religious or ethnic background.
Community Day School does not discriminate in the administration of its educational or admissions policies or other school administered programs.Community Day School admits applicants of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation, who possess the motivation, ability, and character which would enable them to succeed in our school community, to all rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school.