Time has flown and the 2018-19 school year is rapidly approaching! Similar to last year, existing Community Day School families will be given priority for re-enrollment of children who currently attend our program and enrollment of new family members. The priority re-enrollment period will run from February 23 to March 23.
We are excited that Community Day School's admissions process continues to utilize a paperless, online system that allows our families to complete the process from their living room. All paperwork, including the payment plan set-up and K-8 financial aid application, are integrated online.
In preparation for next year, we asked all families to send the admissions office an intent email to confirm your child will be re-enrolling for the 2018-19 school year. If you have not sent the admissions office your intent email already, please click here to send it now.
Once your intent email is received, a re-enrollment record will be produced in the admissions system. You will receive a notice from the Admissions Office when your child(ren)'s re-enrollment packet is ready. You will access the packet using ParentsWeb and your existing login. Completing the online packet should take about 10-15 minutes.
A special note about Kindergarten - Preschool Seniors do not need to complete an online application. Simply notify us of your intent to enroll in Kindergarten and you can complete online enrollment through renweb.
Thank you for continuing to be part of our Community Day School family. We look forward to sharing the 2018-19 school year with you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.
To access ParentsWeb and the re-enrollment packet:
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child/ren.
The Family Information screen will look like this