A National Model
Hershorin Schiff Community Day is the future of Jewish education and day schools. It breaks down walls and encourages tolerance and inclusivity and the Jewish spirit ... I am confident this will be a model for others around the country.
Rabbi Meir Azari , The Daniel Centers for Progressive Judaism
In our first four years of existence, Community Day School has garnered international acclaim for its unique approach to Jewish education and has become one of the fastest-growing Jewish day schools in the United States. We are proud to have been approached by foundations and civic leaders in Seattle, Dayton and Tampa/St.Pete to serve as a national model for revitalizing communities through Jewish education.
- What makes Hershorin Schiff Community Day School a Jewish day school?
- Is there a strong Judaics curriculum at Community Day School?
- Does non-Jewish diversity detract from the Jewishness of the school?
- Why is pluralism so critical to the school's mission?
- Is Hebrew taught at Community Day School?
- What is the relationship of Community Day School to Israel?
- Will the school serve as a model for other Jewish communities?